About the Role:
WorkPac are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our client based in Gladstone. A great opportunity to be part of a team delivering a portfolio of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and prepare project deliverables
- Engage with stakeholders to complete projects and investigate requirements
- Identify risks
- Support the execution in the delivery of projects
- Contribute to the portfolio and team delivery strategies
- Produce scopes of work and deliverables
Skills and Experience:
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Ability to manage the engineering design project and prepare project deliverables.
- Leadership and people management skills
- Effective written and communications skills
- Ability to work in a multi discipline team environment.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with MS Project and/or primavera (preferred)
- Current Australian 'C' class open driver licence
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: 7226J202322933
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Recruitment Co-ordinator: Mikaela Hammermeister on (07) 4602 0154 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australias leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the countrys leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.