About the role
As a key member of the UGL team, your LNG industry skills will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, and schedule. As a Fixed Term position in our Brownfield’s Project Team, you will be based on Curtis Island and work across a broad range of projects.
These roles are based on Curtis Island, off the coast of Central Queensland and are residential roles that need to live in Gladstone or the surrounding area.
- Perform your duties in a safe and reliable manner
- Deliver to project milestones
- Deliver our promise to the customer
- Foster a culture of inclusion
As part of the UGL team, you will work collaboratively with your teammates and other work parties; fostering an inclusive culture where ideas are heard and considered. Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a EI Technician preferably in Oil & Gas or other continuous processing plants
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Cert III Instrumentation
- CPR / LVR within 12 months
- High Risk Work Licence – WP – preferred
- Enter confined space qualification – valid within 2 years - preferred
- Safe work at heights qualification – valid within 2 years - required
- Ability to contribute to a high-preforming team
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- As a fixed term employee, you will have access to additional benefits as per our applicable site Enterprise Agreement
- 9-day fortnight
- 8.75 hrs / day
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive, and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises, and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.