- Above Award Rate of $24.36 - $30.14 per hour + Super
- Permanent Part Time Position working 28.5 hours each week
- Two week shut down over Christmas/New Year
- Immediate Start!
Welcome to the C&K Mackay Children & Family Centre!
Mackay Children and Family Centre is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander service which provides access to integrated early childhood education and care, parenting and family support and child maternal health services. Our centre incorporates a Long Day Care Centre and a Hub, that are designed to work together as an integrated unit.
At the MCFC we have a dedicated, quality teaching team with fantastic facilities both indoors and out. We offer an environment that is founded on trust and respect, providing children with a safe environment where they can express themselves freely.
Joining us will bring you:
- Unrivalled Support: Join a welcoming and collaborative team committed to providing you all the training, learning and support you need to grow your skills and knowledge! We want you to evolve and grow within our team.
- Wellbeing: Access our comprehensive support services like our Employee Assistance Program.
- C&K's exclusive Infant & Toddler approach: we want you to 'slow down' and be in the moment with the children as they learn and explore the world. Our focus is on building deep and trusting relationships with the children.
Our Centre is looking for an enthusiastic Educator to join our toddler room. As an educator, you will be responsible for creating a fun and engaging learning environment for children. You will be responsible for planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities, observing and documenting children's progress, and communicating with parents and other educators.
In this role, you will be working 28.5 hours per week with two full days on Monday and Friday and flexibility over the remaining days and hours with additional hours available to meet the service needs if desired.
Ideally you will have or be working towards completing:
- Certificate 3 level qualification in Early Childhood or higher
- First Aid, CPR and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Paid Blue Card or Exemption Card
- A Police Check current within 3 months or willingness to obtain one
If you are studying or hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education you will also be eligible for our Educator roles.
C&K will cover the initial and renewal costs of a Blue Card and Police Check for all permanent and fixed term contract employees prior to the commencement of their duties.
All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes a police check. Also, all C&K employees will need to have obtained their 1st and 2nd vaccinations for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
If you are excited to join the C&K team, Apply Now!
Location: Mackay, QLD