Affinity Education is a fantastic organisation to work for - they are very supportive of their employees and acknowledge the contribution of staff regularly. They also have strong systems to support their staff and innovative ways of looking at challenges – Nicky
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Riverstone Rise! We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 107 places. What makes us special? We're a friendly and supportive team that offers career development and professional development. We want to see you reach your full potential!
Find out more about our centre by Google searching our centre name where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A permanent role (Monday to Friday, up to 37.5 hours) working for one of Australia’s largest childcare groups.
- Competitive rates
- 50% discount on childcare fees from your first day
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential – 80% of our promotions are from internal promotions!
- Access to Affinity Learning Academy. Cert 3 to Diploma and Leadership and Management courses with additional pedagogy from Dr Lesley Jones and her Education Advisor Team
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g. Centre Manager/ Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Scholarships available if you wish to further your career and study towards your cert III, Diploma or Bachelor
- Wellbeing initiatives with our Australia wide partners including Lifeworks
- Partner discounts with over 100 different retailers
- Insurance benefits via Bupa
As an Educator, you will be pivotal in developing our children’s lifelong love of learning!
- Support a team of educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the excitement of child-led discovery.
- Create long-lasting connections with your local community including partnerships with families
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Hold a Cert III in Children's Services or ACECQA approved equivalent (or actively studying towards)
- Have a current Working with Children’s Check
- A passion to develop our little learners
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture our team members to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team!
Affinity Education Group own over 200 Early Childhood centres around Australia and are proud to be a recognised leader within sector.
FEEL VALUED - MAKE YOUR MOVE TODAY