Natural Wonders Early Learning Rockhampton - Berserker
We are currently seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our expanding team to provide the highest quality childcare in Central Queensland.
Our State of the Art, Privately Owned and Managed Centre offers the latest technology for staff resources and children’s learning. We believe in the importance of education through play and learning through discovery.
We also understand the importance of providing a positive work environment for our team members to be able to achieve personal growth and satisfaction within their career, this is also of the upmost importance to us.
What we are looking for:
An enthusiastic professional to teach our Funded Kindergarten Program 5 days per week. The successful applicant will be contracted to a Full-Time role. Curriculum planning will be based upon key documents including, but not limited to: the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines, Early Years Learning Framework and Centre Policies and Procedures.
The successful applicant will also:
- Have a genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Year's Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines
- Show enthusiasm to create positive relationships with team members, children and their families
- Take initiative
- Demonstrate professionalism in both written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace a passion for creating a fun and positive environment
The successful candidate in this position will work with and have full support from their non-contact leadership team within the service. These people are the;
- Educational Leader
- Assistant Director
- Nominated Supervisor
What you need for this opportunity:
- Bachelor Qualification in Early Childhood, (or equivalent ACECQA Approved Qualification or are currently studying their Bachelor in Early Childhood)
- Queensland Teacher Registration is Highly Regarded
- Hold a Queensland Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates or be willing to obtain
- Have the lawful rights to work in Australia
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
If you're interested in joining a genuine team environment within our Natural Wonders family, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 49260562 for further information.