“Great culture, sophisticated systems & processes and the best team in Early education.”
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Riverstone Rise! We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 107 places. What makes us special? Our centres utilise the unique Lifelong Learning approach developed by Affinity Education Group which perfectly supports the Early Years Learning Framework. We are fun-loving educators who have a passion for teaching!
Find out more about our centre by Google searching our centre name where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A Permanent Part-time position (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- Strong community focus
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
- Option for additional PAID leave + annual bonus!*
- Large indoor and outdoor learning environments
- ECT Connect membership – Affinity’s national Early Childhood Teacher network made up of 160 centres
- Incentive program - earn brand new resources for your centre
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in the Kindy room
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to our local primary school and positive experiences within our community.
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for our children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child.
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- An Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Relevant teachers’ registration (if applicable)
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!
MAKE YOUR MOVE - Apply now!