"Many opportunities for professional growth through this wonderful company and they are supportive in helping you to reach your full potential!"
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Riverstone Rise! We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 107 places. What makes us special? We're a high performing centre with a positive working environment. Our centre utilises the unique Lifelong Learning approach developed by Affinity Education Group which perfectly supports the Early Years Learning Framework. Access to exciting Professional development’s all through-out the year!
To find out more about our centre - Google our centre name to link up to our website and Facebook page!
- A Permanent position (Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week)working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees from your first day
- Competitive rates $62,000-$94,000
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
- Option for additional unpaid leave to align with school terms
- ECT Connect membership – Affinity’s national Early Childhood Teacher network made up of 220 centres
- Incentive program - earn brand new resources for your centre
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential – 80% of our promotions are from internal promotions!
- Access to Affinity Learning Academy. Cert 3 to Diploma and Leadership and Management courses with additional pedagogy from Dr Lesley Jones and her Education Advisor Team
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g. Centre Manager/ Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Scholarships available if you are currently studying towards completing your Bachelor in Early Education
- Well-being initiatives with our Australia wide partners including Lifeworks
- Partner discounts with over 100 different retailers
- Insurance benefits via Bupa
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in the Kindy room
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to our local primary school and positive experiences within our community.
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for our children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child.
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- An Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Relevant teachers’ registration (if applicable)
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!