Come join our team! We are on the search for Qualified Educators and Lead Educators to join our team at Natural Wonders Early Learning Berserker.
Seeking dedicated professionals to provide the highest quality childcare in Central Queensland.
Natural Wonders Early Learning is currently seeking passionate Qualified Educators and Lead Educators to join our expanding team.
Our Brand New, State of the Art, Privately Owned and Managed Centre's offer the latest technology, and resources for children’s learning. We believe in the importance of education through play and in engaging our children in learning through discovery.
What we are looking for people who
- Have a genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Thorough understanding of the Early Year's Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at all times
- Create positive relationships with team members, children and their families
- Ability to demonstrate and approach tasks in a professional and proactive manner, using initiative and flexibility.
- Demonstrate great time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrate professionalism in both written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with other team members on a range of projects unique to this service
- Support and work in partnership with the Centre Director
What you need for this opportunity
- Hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or actively studying
- Hold a Queensland Working with Children Check (Bluecard)
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Be available to work Monday to Friday 6:30am to 6:30pm (flexibility available to a suitable candidate)
Highly Desirable Attributes of Applicants
- Knowledge of the stages of physical, emotional, cognitive, social and cultural development of children
- The capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups / stages of development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and professional development
- Willingness to learn and inspire others to continue on their learning journey
Benefits & Perks
- Generous Remuneration & Rewards - uniforms, staff childcare discounts, social gatherings and an allocated fun budget for staff celebrations
- Attractive rate of pay – we will reward your commendable attitude, commitment, and passion in our centres.
- Fun & Friendly Environment – Be a part of a diverse and close-knit team
- Flexible working hours and set and rotating shifts available– we support life balance.
- Paid Professional Development – Ongoing training, learning and leadership advancement opportunities
- Modern Facility - Brand new purpose built Centre, fully air-conditioned and well-resourced Centre
- Be a part of a well-established and growing family owned organisation
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or call (07) 49260562 for further information.