E&I Technicians | Fuels & Energy East
UGL is pleased to announce an opportunity for industry candidates to join the UGL Fuels & Energy -East Team on Curtis Island, Gladstone QLD. These roles will run from March 2023 to September 2023 and will work across campaigns, maintenance and / or projects backfill and rate reductions. Whilst regular and consistent overtime cannot be guaranteed, campaign core hours will be 10hr days, backfill at 8hr days and rate reductions where applicable will see 12hr shifts as appropriate.
This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together with our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians with LNG experience to join our team. These positions are residential roles with no LAHA provisions or facility for non-local employees. Local applicants from the Gladstone region are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered for the role, ideally you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience working on a live Oil & Gas site preferred
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Cert III Instrumentation
- EEHA certification
- CPR / LVR certification
- Construction Industry Induction (white / blue card)
- High risk work licence – LF, WP preferred but not essential
- Nationally accredited Working at Heights certification valid within 2 years
- Nationally accredited Confined Space certification valid within 2 years
- Driver’s Licence preferred but not essential
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button. For your application to be considered please ensure that you register your complete profile in full when applying on the third-party website that you are directed to. Incomplete applications will not be considered.