Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,500 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced and local Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering maintenance support to our client on Curtis Island, Gladstone. This is a casual 4-month opportunity on a 9-day fortnight with some overtime opportunities.
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world's biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- QLD Electrical Licence and Certificate III in Instrumentation
- Demonstrated experience within the maintenance industry
- Current CPR/LVR certification
- EWP licence, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces training (highly regarded)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Local to the Gladstone Region
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Brisbane Recruitment: 07 3368 6077