E & I Technician
• $55.00 per hour flat rate plus super
• Rotating Roster 5-4 4-5 - Day shift only 10-12hr days
• Gladstone Based, Must have own accommodation
About the Role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Technician is responsible for completing equipment repairs and maintenance to a high level, and in line with standard work procedures, to ensure the reliable and safe production of all fixed plant equipment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Complete daily electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities to achieve the maintenance plan
• Ensure all electrical work is completed and recorded in line with statutory regulations and requirements.
• Assist with electrical isolations and permitting when required.
• Trouble shooting electrical components and control systems to determine causes of failures including gathering of failure evidence for further analysis.
• Mechanical checks on electrical equipment (track in/out, interlocking etc.).
• Ensure all work orders are completed to a consistent high quality.
• Ensure parts are appropriately allocated as per work order instructions.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Provide feedback to supervisors on any business improvement opportunities and ideas.
• Take a proactive approach to safety including identifying and reporting safety hazards and adhering to the Life Saving Rules.
• Electrical licence, Cert IV Electrical Instrumentation & High Voltage switching ticket essential.
• Current QLD Driver's licence.
• Current EWP ticket, as well as CPR & LV Rescue.
• Previous fixed processing plant experience essential.
• Show a high level of attention to detail, quality, and commitment for continuous improvement.
• A team player with a strong commitment to safety and quality.
Click onto the apply button.
For more information contact:
Marie Davidson- Recruitment Coordinator
Job reference 7309J2022418
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our my rewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous