Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
Our delivery of high-quality work within the Mining Sector has earnt us a solid reputation and enviable relationships with some of the industry’s leading operators.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced E&I Supervisor to join our Gladstone Maintenance team on a permanent basis.
The role of E&I Supervisor will see you working on a high-profile LNG Project in Gladstone to safely lead and supervisor E&I project scopes.
You will carry out a wide range of tasks across shutdown activities from planning, coordinating and supervising daily activities of work crews, ensuring compliance with internal, client and legislative HSE requirements through to ensuring that the quality, production and environmental requirements of the project are met
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
• Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects.
• Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
• Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
What you will bring
• Minimum 4 years extensive Supervisory experience in the Oil & Gas sector is highly desirable
• QLD Electrical Trade and current Licence
• LNG project experience desirable
• Experience leading a team of electrical workers ranging from Electrical tradespersons, Apprentices and electrical trades assistants
• The drive to get hands on and lead by example
• Cert IV in Electrical Instrumentation desirable
• Strong ability to manage time to achieve tight deadlines
• Experience in effective planning, scheduling, budgets, variations, management of personnel, resources and equipment to meet Project requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way.
We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.