At Arrow, we explore and develop gas fields, produce and sell coal seam gas and generate electricity. We have operations across the Surat and Bowen basins, based in Dalby and Moranbah respectively, as well as our corporate headquarters in Brisbane.
Our vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia.
We are an incorporated joint venture between Shell and PetroChina (50/50), with a proud history of operating gas and power assets in Queensland since 2000. We are working to meet the demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply.
At Arrow, safety is our highest priority and our values – respect, lead, own, solve and integrate – underpin everything we do.
We are proud to be a Work 180 Endorsed Employer for all Women. At Arrow, everyone belongs. We have a high performance culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, as one of our key foundations. We believe that enabling people to bring their whole selves to work creates a thriving and successful culture.
You will be Rewarded
We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Annual incentive scheme based on company performance
- Flexible working arrangements – combine work from anywhere and the office with flexible start and finish times
- Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program - $3000 per year to cover insurances/electricity rebates
- Novated leasing, corporate discount programs, lifestyle benefit, specialist health care service access, annual flu shot & skin check and Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Bonus 5 days annual leave after 5 years’ service
Reporting to a Production Operations Supervisor, this role will operate and maintain plant and equipment associated with Arrow Energy’s Water facilities and Wellfield assets to maximise production, reliability and plant availability
In addition, you will:
- Have a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment;
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Model inclusive behaviours and create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued;
- Operate and maintain assets aligned with standard operating procedures and guides to maximise production, plant availability.
- Facilitate the completion of scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, while minimising the impact on the production of Gas, Electricity, and water.
- Perform 24/7 on-call duties as required to meet operational requirements.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
- Trade certificate in electrical and instrumentation
- Certificate IV Hazardous area electrical
- Certificate III Process Plant Operations including Water Specialisation Courses – NWP40615.
- UEPOPS428B Develop HV Switching Programs.
- UEPOPS349B Operate Local HV Switchgear.
- UEPOPS357B Operate Local LV Switchgear.
- UEPOPS456A Perform Switching to a Switching Program
- Open driver’s licence (Manual).
- EWP Licence.
- Senior First Aid.
- Gas Compression, Water Plant and Well Field assets: PMA30116 – Certificate III Process Plant Operations
One Arrow, One Team.
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and genuinely encourage applications from all genders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander candidates.