Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Join Oaks Gladstone Grand Hotel as a Duty Manager in the Grand Hotel, Food & Beverage and Gaming.
Competitive rate + Super + Company Benefits!
- Guide & support the team in providing outstanding guest welcoming and experiences.
- Train new team members, share your expertise and continually inspire the team.
- Ensure daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Confidently provide personalised and proactive guest service
- Resolve & respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner
Minimum requirements are:
- RMLV, RSA, TAB Qld Online training completed.
- KENO experience.
- Gaming experience.
- The roster will be on weekends and nights.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.