Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end-to-end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining, and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.Due to the continuous growth and strengthening of our position Australia wide and the recent additional works being awarded at Dawson South Macmahon has opportunities for experienced Dump Truck and Water Cart Operators on a 7:7 roster, DIDO
• Previous experience in a similar role in a large scale open-cut mining production environment - critical
• Previous experience on Mechanical and Electrical Dump Trucks and Water Carts (CAT / Komatsu / Lieubherr)
• Training Scenario or Matrix - evidence of competencies achieved on a mine site
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Drive a safety-first workplace culture, which promotes a zero-harm work environment
• Current Drivers Licence
• CBM and S11.
• Permanent, long-term opportunity with 6 weeks annual leave per year
• Macmahon is a Registered RTO - we can offer further training opportunities and career development!
• Salary Sacrifice and Novated Lease Options
• Discounted Health Insurance
• Award-winning mental and physical health programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work!
Dawson South mine is located at the southern end of the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland. Full camp facilities are available - accommodation and meals provided.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification where applicable.
Macmahon offers its' people competitive remuneration packages, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.