- Dump Truck Operators - $54 p/h plus super
- Multiskilled Operators - $61 p/h plus super
- Excavator Operators - $67 – 72 p/h plus super
South Walker Creek Mine
South Walker Creek Mine is an open cut mine located 35 km west Nebo township and 170km west of Mackay city in Queensland.
The mine has been operating since 1996 and now owned by Stanmore Resources. HSE Mining is the primary contractor for Stanmore and have been operating at South Walker Creek for over 10 years.
Why join HSE?
HSE Mining offers competitive compensation packages and benefits for permanent roles.
HSE offers training programs, mentoring, and other career development opportunities for our employees. We value teamwork, collaboration, and open communication, and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected.
HSE maintain and operates seven (7) fleets continuously. Therefore, we are seeking experienced operators for the following heavy mining machinery experience (but not limited to):
- Dump Trucks - Mechanical CAT 789, Electric Komatsu 830E (or equivalent)
- Water Cart – CAT 777, 785
- Grader - 16 to 24
- Dozer – D10, D11
- Excavator – Hitachi 3600 to 5600 (or equivalent)
What is on offer:
At South Walker Creek you will join the team with the following benefits and working conditions:
- Permanent full-time position including paid sick and annual leave
- 7/7 continuous rotating roster
- 12.5-hour shifts, start Wednesday - last shift Tuesday
- Fortnight pay cycle.
- 11% Superannuation paid on all hours worked.
- Accommodation and meals provided.
- Company bus provided (Mackay to camp and return)
- Salary Sacrifice Flights available (Brisbane to Mackay)
HSE Mining is known for having a positive supportive culture. Our 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) access line is also in place to provide round the clock support to our employees and their family members.
HSE want to ensure that everyone feels safe, supported, and valued. We’re proud of our ‘Protect & Respect’ initiative and provide extensive on the job training to ensure you get home safely at the end of every day.
Are you ready to join the HSE Mining family? Apply today and our responsive recruitment team will call you asap!
To be considered for these positions please click “Apply Now” to submit your application!