Mass Resources are seeking experienced Rear Dump Truck Operators for ongoing civil projects across the Bowen Basin.
Are you an experienced Dump Truck Operator looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further! Join our team and be part of an exciting project that offers competitive compensation and a favourable work roster. Working with one of our reputable civil client.
- Operating Rear Dump Trucks
- Complete assigned tasks within designated timeframes
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Conduct pre-start checks and compliance documentation
- A strong focus on safety, following all relevant protocols and guidelines
- A reliable and punctual work ethic, demonstrating dedication to project timelines
- Drive in - Drive out
- Roster 7/7
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Supportive work environment with a focus on safety and teamwork
- Competitive hourly rates
- Quarterly bonus scheme for eligible sites
- Camp/Meals provided
- Ongoing work with a reputable civil contractor
- Immediate start available
- Nationally accredited tickets for machinery to be operated
- Minimum 6 months' experience operating Rear Dump Trucks
- Strong understanding of safety procedures and best practices
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Legal working rights in Australia
The success of your application depends on your ability to demonstrate experience on the above.
If you're a highly skilled and experienced Operator looking for an exciting new opportunity, apply now to join the Mass Resources team!
Alternatively, you can send your CV through to email@example.com, call Jess on 0475 942 389 or come and see us at level 1/45 Gordon Street, Mackay to discuss further.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Mass Resources is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.