- 7/7 Roster - 12.5 hour rotating shifts
- Salary Sacrifice Flights/BIBO/DIDO Options
- Camp and Meals included at nearby camp
- Permanent position with HSE
- $2000 retention bonus!
Seeking experienced dump truck operators for a permanent position working directly with HSE Mining on their books at Bluff Mine located in the Bluff region. HSE are gearing up for the long-term operations at Bluff Coal Project which is "Under New Management". HSE are looking to start people quickly as the team has commenced with majority of the fleet on site.
You will be operating production machinery on an open cut coal mine and have a minimum of 12 months experience operating on the following machines in production operations with proven competencies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Haul Trucks: CAT 785 & 793
How to Apply:
- Minimum 12 months recent coal mining experience
- Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers Licence
- Supporting Site Authorisations
If you're looking for long term, safe and stable employment then apply here! Either click APPLY or don't hesitate to call or email to get full details in a confidential discussion.
Please note candidates will only be contacted if they meet the above criteria.
Consultant: Ashlee Schafer
Phone: 07 3009 9604