WorkPac has partnered with an Open-Cut Coal Mine which is situated 120km southwest of Gladstone and 20km northeast of the thriving regional township of Biloela. The mine has operated since 1944 producing coal primarily for domestic power generation, alumina refining and export markets. The mine extends across 180 square kilometers and contains an estimated coal resource of up to 1.07 billion tonnes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be required to work a lifestyle day/night roster including a PJ Day, working 12.5 hour shifts. You will have prior experience operating a Cat 789 or Electric Drive Haul Truck in a mining space, have an absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards, and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping, and compliance with mine working procedures.
- Dump Trucks – CAT 789C/D, Komatsu 930E, Hitachi EH4500, EH500
- Water Truck – CAT 773B/D, 777B/C/D/F
- Grader – CAT 16H, CAT 24H
- Dozer - CAT D10T, D10T2, D11T, D11R
- Wheel Dozers - Tiger 690D, Komatsu WD900
- Loader – Komatsu WA1200, CAT 994
- Excavator – Hitachi 3600, 5500, 5600, Komatsu PC5500, 7000, Liebherr 996
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum CAT 785 or KOM 730E Dump Truck Skill
- site SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List
- Coal Board Medical & Standard 11
- Drivers Licence
- Right to Work
- Ongoing role with an industry leading client and immediate start
- Great culture and safety standards set on site. Be part of the family.
- Regular overtime available paid at an overtime rate
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
COVID 19 VACCINATION
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
For more information, please contact;
Jade Johnson - Recruitment Coordinator
WorkPac Biloela - 07 4800 3770
JOB ORDER - 7396J202126980
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.