ESS manages all aspects of large-scale accommodation facilities or “villages” for remote workers, providing the essential comforts such as a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered workwear to health and wellness facilities for those working away from home.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Driver/Handyman to join our remote team working on Curtis Island in Gladstone. The successful candidate will work 9.5 hours a day across 4 days a week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
We are seeking a positive individual with a passion for high level customer service and a can do-attitude!
Your day will include transporting passengers and items to and from the site. In addition to driving duties this role will also see you working alongside our cleaning and maintenance teams and completing handyman tasks.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have:
- Previous driving experience in a similar environment
- Basic computer skills is essential
- MR Licence is highly desirable however upskilling is an option for the right candidate!
- Construction White Card
- Exceptional personal presentation & flexible "can do" attitude
Our people are our most valuable, asset. Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions including:
- Work life balance
- Gym facilities, health and wellness programs available
- Access to a wide variety of training & development
- Clear career paths and support to achieve your goals
- Immediate access to 100+ retail discounts accessible from your mobile
- A variety of corporate benefits
- Paid parental leave
So, if you are a 'get in and get it done' person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment with new challenges and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then we'd like to hear from you.
Our people’s unique backgrounds, experience, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. By building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day to day operation. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.