WORK WITH A TEAM OF THE BEST
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our next Drill Operator, reporting to the Drill Supervisor, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are always maintained
- Work as an individual and in a team
- Have a good work ethic
- Commitment to Risk Management and Safety
Roster & Conditions
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster
- 12 hour day & night shift
- Permanent position
- Full camp facilities are available
- Bus transportation is provided to and from camp and site
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Minimum 2 years of open cut mining experience operating production drills
- Relevant coal mining certifications
WHAT THIESS CAN DO FOR YOU
- Permanent full-time positions
- Even time, lifestyle rosters
- Full camp facilities provided
- Living out of camp allowance, if applicable
- Thiess’ commitment to training & developing
- Salary sacrifice options – Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
- Referral bonus program – earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com [link removed]
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.