Would you like to work in a team of professionals who take pride in their work?
We are looking for a draftsperson to work with our team of experienced Engineers.
Our client is a well-established and highly reputable engineering consultancy, based in Gladstone and is seeking an experienced design draftsperson with strong knowledge of AutoCAD.
This role will see you join a successful team of engineers and draftsman with significant industry knowledge and experience. Joining a well-established consultancy, this role will see you contribute to the development of the drafting division, working across a variety of projects. You will utilise your technical knowledge and skills, to develop and coordinate the detailed design and production of structural drawings, while liaising with Structural Engineers to provide them with accurate documentation.
- Liaise with engineers and designers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Produce accurate and technically correct CAD models and drawing packages within the timeline allocated.
- Ensure compliance with approved design codes, standards, and Scope of Works
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Assist in timely and quality advice/checking for the design team on moderate complexity deliverables.
Requirements and skills
- Relevant experience in a similar role;
- Certificate in Engineering or additional certification in Architecture and engineering (advantageous), or equivalent work experience;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with 3D modelling tools
- Proficient in math
An attractive pay rate is on offer for the right candidate, combined with the opportunity for a great lifestyle and work-life balance.
To apply hit the “Apply for this job now” button and submit your Resume now, or call Tim O'Brien on 0473 570023 for more details and a confidential discussion.
For more details and a confidential discussion, please call Wendy Hannan on 0456 805 478 or email email@example.com