Bryan Industries is a locally owned and operated manufacturing business specialising in workshop fabrication, onsite services, equipment overhauls, labour & equipment hire, engineering design & certification, transport frames & preservation and blast & painting services throughout Queensland.
We are currently seeking a Draftsman for our busy workshops.
This role is responsible for the production of detailed engineering drawings that satisfy client, business and Australian standards.
We are seeking a candidate with the following experience and qualifications:
- Drafting or Engineering Design Qualification
- Familiar with 3D modelling tools and CAD Software – Autodesk Suite Preferred
- Onsite measuring
- Modelling from 3D scan data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Interest in mechanical design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s licence
What we offer:
Bryan Industries is a business that promotes a healthy workplace culture that values and rewards their people. Along with an attractive remuneration package, we also recognise our employees through birthday vouchers, monthly business update barbeques and social events.
Bryan Industries offer New Employee sign on Bonus of $1000 to new employee’s on completion of their probation period.
For more information, please call 07 4959 1381
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com