Work with a team of the best
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
Thiess Rehabilitation is currently seeking operators for a new opportunity at Ensham mine, which is located 40km east of Emerald. Thiess Rehabilitation is committed to delivering mine rehabilitation services at Ensham over a 3.5 year term, and are looking for people to be part of this exciting project.
Operators will form part of the project production team and have the opportunity to develop their careers with Thiess Rehabilitation. Project teams will be lean and work closely together, so initiative and cross-skilling/up-skilling will be encouraged.
The dozer operator role offers an even time 7/7 roster, on a 12-hour day shift/night shift rotation. There will also be upskilling and further development opportunities.
Reporting to the Production Leading Hand, you will work collaboratively with your small crew and the project team towards delivering safe, high-quality results. You will thrive on meeting all goals and challenges while acting with fairness and integrity in all that you do.
- Prior experience operating dozers on a mine rehabilitation or civil/construction rehabilitation job
- Experience using High Precision GPS and machine guidance systems on earthmoving equipment
- Experience in the operation of Caterpillar dozers, or equivalent
- Current Drivers Licence
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- A commitment to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery
What Thiess can do for you
- Attractive package $134,000 per year + Super
- Permanent full-time positions
- Even time, lifestyle rosters
- Full camp facilities provided
- Thiess’ commitment to training & development
- Salary sacrifice options – Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products.
At Thiess, we partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia and the Americas. For more than 85 years, we have operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses global insight to optimise solutions and create value for each project, positioning them for optimal efficiency, productivity and cost performance, backed by how we meet our commitments. Thiess is committed to being at the forefront of sustainable mining, leveraging the power of our people and technology to support clients in their journey to more sustainable enterprises.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com [link removed]
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us @ email@example.com [link removed]
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.