BUMA Australia is growing! We currently operate 5 sites across Queensland with strong plans for expansion.
Everything we do is underpinned by our vision – to be a leading mining service provider contributing to future energy solutions and is supported by our core values of safety, integrity, innovation, collaboration and people.
As BUMA Australia grows, we are seeking full time Dozer Operators to join our team. Our fleet at Saraji comprises a combination of Caterpillar 793 Trucks, Caterpillar D10 Dozers and Hitachi EX3600 Excavators.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team, refer a friend or family member and have experience on D10 Dozers or equivalent we would love to hear from you!
Working at BUMA
BUMA Australia is a people focused business, with a strong focus on safety, training, development and continuous improvement. As a BUMA employee at Saraji you will have access to;
- 7/7 Roster, working hours are 12.5hr day night rotating
- Annualised weekly pay + retention bonus
- Camp accommodation
- Training and development program
- Gym facilities + outdoor recreation areas
- Open and honest relationship with the management team through weekly toolbox meetings
- Employee financial, lifestyle and health benefits, discounted car rentals, salary sacrifice options such as personal leave, superannuation, novated leasing and an Employee Assistance Program
The Saraji mine is one of Australia's largest open pit coal mines, near the town of Dysart in the Bowen Basin. It is located on the traditional lands of the Barada Barna people. BUMA Australia provide labour, supervision, technical support and mobile plant to perform truck and excavator pre-strip operations.
To be considered for this opportunity please click “Apply Now” to submit your application!
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a police check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.