Oaky Creek Coal, a Glencore Managed Operation, produces high quality export coking coal. We are a large, dynamic mine with a proven track record. We’re professional, take personal ownership and we’re committed to providing exceptional outcomes all while delivering safe coal. At Oaky we know it’s our people that make it all possible. Our culture promotes flexibility and teamwork and rewards dedicated people with a can-do spirit, who take responsibility, and who have the drive to be leaders in their field. We expect a lot, but we give a lot in return. We recognise and reward exceptional work.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Document Controller reporting to the Health Safety & Training Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Continuous improvement and support of document control systems, processes and the Safety and Health Management System.
- Act as the central contact for managing changes to, and maintenance of, Oaky North Mine record retention and documentation.
- Maintaining the currency of the sites Safety and Health Management System (including associated document and risk registers) through risk-based review.
- Maintaining sites record management systems (including the Mine Record and site intranet) and assisting department stakeholders in these processes.
- 3+ years’ experience in previous high-level administrative roles.
- Excellent attention to detail, be a responsive, enthusiastic, innovative, self-motivated person with a can do attitude.
- High level attention to detail and advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to practice and promote safe work behaviours.
Just as importantly, we’ve worked hard to make sure you feel valued. In return, here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Direct employment with Glencore – we are a responsible miner of coal that has a track record of operational excellence.
- Highly competitive salary
- 13% Superannuation.
- Annual short term performance bonus.
- 5 weeks Annual Leave per year.
- Access to Coal Mining Industry Long Service Leave - one of the most generous long service leave schemes of any industry in the country.
- You have the ability to tailor your remuneration package to suit you, with the ability to salary sacrifice flights and /or enter into a novated lease vehicle arrangement.
- Provision for Education Assistance if you are wanting to further your studies down the track.
The local town of Tieri offers an exceptional standard of living and a vast array of facilities for adults and children. Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate as well as competitive remuneration and benefits, subsidised housing and performance bonus incentives ( www.tieri.com.au [link removed] ).
As per company policy, internal applicants should discuss their interest in these positions with their manager prior to submitting an application.
This is a Monday to Friday rostered position.
For further information please contact:
Simone Kapitzke, Human Resources, on phone 07 4984 7404, or email email@example.com [link removed]
Applications Close: Wednesday 18 May 2022