IPA are currently recruiting for Disability Support Workers across Gladstone. We have more shifts than we have people so apply today and you can be working tomorrow!
We are looking for people who have the right attitude, people who are passionate about helping others, with loads of patience and a friendly personality.
Hours offered can vary so this job is well suited if you are looking to supplement your existing income or if you are studying or looking for casual work.
Our client supports thousands of clients in living happier, more satisfied lives and need you to be able to make this happen. Whether your passion is working within clients' homes, or accompanying them in community situations, we are looking for people who are passionate about assisting others in their day to day lives.
In this role, you will be required to:
We are looking for people with:
- Act in a caring and mindful manner when supporting clients
- Be flexible and resilient across a range of situations and environments
- Be an effective communicator with the clients and their families
- Effectively identify and mitigate risk to ensure safety for all involved
- Accurately complete reports and documentation to support other staff
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR certifications
- Current Police check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Rights to work in Australia
- Class C drivers' licence
- Blue Card
Prior experience supporting someone with a disability will be highly regarded, though is not essential to apply.
With various shifts in various locations, there is something for everyone here.
If this sounds like you, click apply today!