Who we are?
Alliance Community is an organisation with strong values and a commitment to the delivery of high-quality services for people living with various levels of abilities and independence, as well as supporting our veterans in the local community.
Alliance Community specialises in complex behaviours, mental health, and high physical support needs.
We are seeking professional, passionate, and enthusiastic people who share our values and commitment to join our team in Mackay QLD.
About the role:
We have multiple opportunities for new employees to join our team. We are looking for our Super Support Star who are flexible, have a range of availability and who have a passion for supporting a range of individuals.
We are looking for staff who can do:
- The role may include some a variety of shifts, including days and overnight sleepovers, some weekends and public holidays, some shifts in SIL houses, and community access.
- Experience with Mental health, PBSP’S is desired but not compulsory.
Positively supporting our client's routines/care plans in a flexible manner.
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) and Community Participation for clients with challenging needs
- Assistance with personal care
- Assist with domestic duties
- Assistance with preparation of meals
- Assist with medication
- Provide quality support and meet the needs of the client in line with their goals
- Ability to provide a person-centered approach that empowers the client's choice and independence
- Maintain client records and report writing
- Provide feedback to the Service Coordinators and other professionals involved
Mandatory checks and licenses:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support or any Social and Community Qualifications or is willing to obtain cert.
- A Current and Valid Driver’s Licence & Fully Insured Vehicle
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR
- NDIS Workers Screening Check/Working With Children Check
- Current Police Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” Certificate
To apply, please submit your Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion, please Contact Audrey Reyes on 1300 769 155 to discuss furthermore of opportunity.