Do you want to make a difference, on your terms?
Edmen Community is one of Australia’s leading staffing agencies for Disability Support Workers and Residential Youth Workers. We work in partnership with our long-term Disability and Youth providers across Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia. We are constantly growing, evolving and adapting to the ever-changing industry.
About the Position
- An industry related qualification is highly regarded but the right person with transferable skills and/or life experience will be considered for this position.
- Australian Drivers Licence (P2 or higher)
- Working With Children Check
- NDIS Workers Check
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
We are looking for Disability Support Workers in Mackay and surrounds. This position will see you providing practical, physical, and emotional support to people with disabilities in a residential setting. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact and empower people to maximise their independence.
- Casual role with consistent hours
- Flexible work arrangements
- An inclusive and welcoming team, culture, and environment
- Career progression opportunities with one of our partner organisations
- 24/7 hotline for support from the Edmen team
- Multiple positions available
Working with Edmen gives you a pathway to develop your experience, forge your own meaningful career with the backing of a supportive team and have fun along the way. We are obsessively passionate about OUR PEOPLE who are our greatest asset.
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages CALD, LGBTQIA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Make sure you check us out at www.edmencss.com.au