About the role
We are looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to join and lead our clinical team. This role commences immediately, and replaces our long-standing retiring Director of Nursing.
The DON position works in close collaboration with the home’s facility manager and clinical leadership team and is responsible for the home’s clinical governance and care delivery program.
NAP provides a supportive organisational culture with the right balance of autonomy and collaboration with the executive leadership team.
The successful candidate will be taken through a thorough onboarding process to ensure success in the role.
- $120,000 - $130,000 per year + super
- 6 weeks annual leave per year
The candidate we are looking for:
- Current Practicing Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Excellent knowledge of the Aged Care Industry & Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Previous history as a Director of Nursing or Deputy Director of Nursing preferable.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Genuine care for the elderly and a commitment to first class care.
About New Auckland Place
- Modern aged care home.
- 128 beds - all private rooms with ensuites.
- Long standing management team.
How to Apply
Email Your Application to Our Facility Manager: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: All aged care workers must be vaccinated against Covid-19 and must have two vaccinations plus a booster. Evidence of these vaccinations will be required to be provided prior to commencement.