Make a lifestyle change to the southern Great Barrier Reef region while boosting your career as Director of Medical Services (DMS) Gladstone and Banana (Business Unit).
Salary Information (L25 – L27; L18 – L24; L13 – L25):
Total remuneration value of up to Up to $519,682 (L27) or $480,010 (L24) or $453,808 (L25) is comprised of:
- A salary between $225,777 - $239,377 p.a. (L25 – L27)
- A salary between $188,800 - $219,301 p.a. (L18 – L24) or
- A salary between $163,465 - $225,777 p.a. (L13 – L25) or
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
- Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance ($20,000 p.a.)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
- Clinical Managers Allowance / Medical Managers Allowance (depending on qualifications)
- In line with IRM 2.2-4, a furnished home is available with this position. As an attraction and retention initiative, there is no weekly rent payable for the accommodation. Energy cost (electricity, gas if connected) is partly the responsibility of the tenant. In line with departmental policy, if public funded departmental housing is provided, the staff member receiving housing may not own a home within 50kms of the place of work (conditions apply).
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL2I444677.