At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
The Digital and Service Team supports the delivery of digital experience through fulfilment and a quick, easy and seamless checkout experience digitally and instore.
- Ensuring the delivery of a great customer experience every day.
- Voice of Customer - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- Creating respectful, trusting and positive relationships with the community that you serve.
- Customer compliments and complaints
- Handling escalated faulty returns queries
- Team Planning - rostering, recruitment, leave, succession, training & development.
- Team Leadership - Task management, performance & conduct management
- Voice of Team - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- GRIA Salaried Rostering Principles and EA - accountable for ensuring you and your team work compliant rosters and paid correctly.
- Accountability for planning of tasks required in a department
- Plan and implement online order fulfillment processes, ensuring that orders are filled and despatched within SLAs
- Plan and implement direct to boot processes, ensuring that orders are filled and despatched within SLAs
- Plan and implement pick up processes, ensuring that orders are filled and despatched within SLAs
- Plan and implement layby / e-layby processes
- Planning the delivery of great customer service and quick and easy checkouts in the Service Desk and Front End (including Customer Greeter)
- Instore and online returns, in line with returns policy
- Sales and Budgets - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- Ensuring a safe place to work and shop including PULSE management.
- Recall, Withdrawals and PWRM actions
- Always on tidy - everyone's responsibility
Joining the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.