JRT are a locally owned and operated company specialising in Civil Construction Projects. As a company we recognise the crucial role our staff play in our success. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive culture and aim to provide our staff with both a challenging and rewarding career.
We currently have an opportunity for a Diesel Fitter available for an immediate start.
What you can offer JRT:
- Must have diagnostic experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics as well as the ability to work unsupervised on a wide variety of cars, trucks and earthmoving equipment
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience preferred
- Must have own tools
- Must have white card or willingness to obtain
- Approved examiner – beneficial
- Forklift ticket – beneficial
- HR/MR license – beneficial
What JRT can offer you:
- Rockhampton based permanent position
- Above award wages, paid on a weekly basis
- Uniforms and PPE supplied
- Salary sacrifice and employee benefit options
- Training opportunities and career development
- Employee discount and offers with various retailers through our onboarding system
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact HR on
(07) 4913 5300 or email email@example.com
Please note, you must have the rights to work in Australia.