Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists.
With local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia and 1,600 employees across the globe, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled tradespeople across the world to provide top tier equipment maintenance to over 240+ global customers, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
Our strong workplace culture is the foundation of our business. We're values driven, solutions focused and backed by a management team that believe in team work, opportunity and personal growth.
About the role:
Mader are seeking HD Mechanics for ongoing 2/1 rosters. If you enjoy being on a set roster but want to work across various mine sites in WA - this one is for you!
What's on offer:
- Ongoing 2/1 roster
- Company utes on offer for suitable applicants
- Multiple sites to choose from
- Flight packages from all capital cities
- Relocation assistants up to $20K (call WA home!)
- Paid training – OEM, high risk, working at heights, forklift, aircon etc
- Pathways to Mader International – USA, Canada, Africa and Asia
- Super paid on all hours worked
At Mader we give you the opportunities to create the career you want!
Apply now or email your CV directly to email@example.com or call Steph on 0456 110 101 for more information.
One shirt, one company, multiple career opportunities.
Mader, it's your career.