Your new company
MacKellar are an industry leader in the mining and civil earthmoving industries with over 50 years’ experience. We supply and maintain a large fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment across Australia and take pride in our people, our safety culture, and maintaining our equipment to a high standard.
Maintain our fleet at Boundary Hill, located just over an hour from Gladstone!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Machine maintenance, including component replacement, component overhaul, general repairs, fault diagnostics, PM servicing, daily refueling and inspections
- Ability to work day and night shifts
- Execute planned repairs within time and cost requirements
- Be self-motivated and able to work as directed
- Be committed to procedure based preventative maintenance.
- Trade qualified with post-trade experience in the mining industry (Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter, Plant Mechanic, or LV Fitter/Mechanic)
- Experience with heavy earth moving equipment within a workshop environment
- A current Queensland drivers licence.
- Attractive hourly rates
- Work on site in an established workshop environment
- 5/4/4/5 straight days and nights!
- Meals, Accommodation (for those located outside of Biloela), PPE provided
- Permanent opportunity!
If you’re an experienced Diesel Fitter with an excellent work ethic, attitude and safety conscious approach, then we want to talk to you.
We are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications will be contacted.