Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
Watch Video Now
Our client is a medium‐sized, family‐owned and operated business that supplies quarry materials and provides civil construction services within industrial, commercial, corporate, government and domestic markets within the Coastal Central Queensland Region.
About the role
- Local to the Gladstone Area
- Our workshop/depot hours are mostly 6.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday so, hours would match
- If working on equipment out in the field or attend to a call out for emergency repairs hours could differ
- Construction / Earthmoving industry experience a must
- Must have experience working on tippers (MACK, PowerStars, KenWorths, Freightliners, Hino’s, DAFs & UDs)
- Must have experience working on earthmoving equipment namely, excavators, skid steers, graders, dozers, loaders, rollers (CATs, Doosan, JCB, Komatsu, Bobcat, Kobelco, John Deere)
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Completion of formal education to Year 10 (essential); Year 12 is preferred
- Trade Qualified – Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Diesel Fitting)
- Unrestricted driver’s licence to at least HR class, HC desirable
- General Construction Induction Card
- Construction Card (White or Blue)
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical
*This is not a FIFO or DIDO position*
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply” button and upload your Resume or contact Jess Sporne on 0437 442 332 for a confidential discussion.