About the Opportunity
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Housekeeping Supervisors and Managers to join our Operations teams at our Villages located in the Bowen Basin (Nebo, Coppabella, Moranbah, Dysart, and Middlemount), approximately three hours inland from Mackay, QLD.
Full-time, permanent Housekeeping Supervisor, Assistant Housekeeping Manager positions available.
This position is a hands-on role within the team and is responsible for managing the housekeeping department, including rostering, organising and supervising the work, conducting daily room audits, and general administration, whilst maintaining strong working relationships with other departments and guests.
What Civeo Can Offer You
- Annual Staff Retention Incentive Bonus paid Quarterly *Conditions Apply.
- BYO Work Mate Referral Incentive Program *Conditions Apply.
- Access to Civeo’s Employee Platform - The Civeo Hive - “Home of reward, recognition, wellness and exclusive staff discounts across hundreds of retailers”.
- Food and accommodation provided at our Villages (for those not living locally to the Village).
- Access to on-site recreational facilities including Gyms, Hub’s, and Pools (may vary per Village).
- Access to wellbeing and employee programs including Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and on-site Health & Lifestyle Coordinators, providing personal exercise plans and nutritional education.
- Exciting learning and development opportunities including internal training and development courses, and nationally recognised qualifications.
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience in a management or supervisory level
- Proven practical housekeeping experience (essential)
- Experience in high volume, fast paced work environments
- Competence to train / assist in staff training
- Capability to work well under pressure
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including alcohol and drug screening
- A National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain
- Documentation to prove working rights within Australia
- Good computer and administrative skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with accommodation software packages (preferably RMS9) (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team
- A good eye for detail
- Remote work experience (highly regarded)
- Class C, Manual Driver’s Licence (highly regarded)
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy and productive lives while living and working away from home. Civeo Australia has over 14,000 rooms throughout Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, and Western Australia. We are part of Civeo Corporation, a global company with regional operations in Australia, the United States and Canada with a combined total of over 33,000 rooms.
Civeo is a proud supporter of mutually beneficial partnerships within our communities, which is why we connect with Traditional Owners and First Nations Businesses, leading the way in sustainable partnerships.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Live the Lifestyle, Contribute to the Culture, and Secure Your Rewards Today, Your Future Awaits!
If this sounds like you, please click “Apply Now”.
Fly in, Fly out (FIFO) is not provided.
Please Note: only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.