We provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
Rewarding Work - Being leaders in our industry, we offer a diverse fast-paced work environment
Our Culture - We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team
Loyalty - We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
National Pump & Energy (NPE) are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and water treatment solutions. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness.
About the Role:
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking motivated and adaptable Electricians to join our project team. This is a great DIDO opportunity to work on repairs and maintenance of pump stations and power at a gold mine in North East Queensland.
There are multiple positions and rosters available with full time ongoing opportunities post project.
• Maintenance and repair of equipment (including Cummins KTTA50 gensets)
• Fault finding and repairs of site power station
• Testing, maintenance, repair and fault-finding of electric driven pumps and associated equipment
• Conduct complete wiring on new equipment and telemetry panel builds
• Responsible for tests, calibrate, installs, repair and inspecting of monitoring devices
• General maintenance of plant and equipment on site
• Statutory checks of equipment on site
• Operation and repairs to slurry transfer system
• Rebuilding of submersible and surface mounted slurry pumps
• Conduct PLC control panel and full engine diagnostics
• Assess, inspect and record data of fleet for damage
• Accurate and timely recording of service / repair information
• Ensuring timely completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed in full
• Read and produce drawings for equipment being worked on
• Site installation/commissioning and decommission as and when required
• Carry out test and tagging as required/scheduled
• Other duties as directed by your supervisor
Skills and Experience:
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Electrical Trade Certificate
• Current QLD Electrical Licence
• Knowledge of diesel engines
• Sound verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Experience in the Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries
• Proven experience with dewatering pumps, compressors and generators
• Experience in instrumentation (advantageous)
• Knowledge or experience on Telemetry and remote monitoring systems
• Working at Heights
• Senior First Aid and CPR
• High Risk Forklift Ticket (LF)
We believe in providing a great employee experience. Therefore, we invest in perks, benefits, and experiences to make the employee journey the best it can be. You will be offered the following benefits and more:
• Training & Development Opportunities
• Competitive Remuneration
• Opportunity to grow within the business and own what you do
• Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
• Great savings on Private Health Insurance
• Generous discounts available on our online employee portal (Save $ at popular retailers including JB Hifi, Event Cinemas and many more!)
Still curious about what makes NPE a great place to work? Get the inside scoop about #LifeatNPE from our team by checking out employee ratings on SEEK.
For further information on the role, please contact email@example.com. Shortlisting will commence immediately - don’t delay, apply today!