Closing Date: Monday 3rd October 2022
For over four decades Ray White Gladstone has set the benchmark for providing outstanding real estate services to the Gladstone region. As the region's leading Property Management firm, Ray White Gladstone has built a reputation for quality, growth and dedication to looking after their team and the community.
As one of the largest and most celebrated businesses within the Ray White Group, Ray White Gladstone is known for its inclusive culture, strong leadership and the family values of the business owners and founders.
The opportunity of a lifetime
We are looking for an industry professional to lead a highly successful Property Management team. This person will have tangible leadership qualities, be equipped with strong Property Management and QLD legislation knowledge, and have previous experience managing and mentoring others.
The role will command a high level of trust and responsibility, and genuine care and dedication to helping others succeed. Ultimately you will thrive on developing this already collaborative team, with the best interest of the business at heart.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but aren't limited to:
- Oversee the smooth running of the department of 14+ staff, reporting directly to the Principal
- Train and mentor Property Management team members
- Maintain strong relationships with Landlords and Tenants, providing exceptional customer service at all times and co-ordinating escalated issues
- Recruit, onboard and train Property Management team members
- Work closely with the BDM in assisting with growth and onboarding of new managements
- Conduct one-on-one's and performance reviews with the Property Management team
- Set the agenda and run the weekly Property Management meeting
- Conduct weekly Training and development meetings
- Defining KPI’s and objectives for the team
- Preparing for and attending regular reviews with the Principal
- Implement the strategic direction of the department
- Implement new software, policies and procedures where required
- QCAT attendance where required
- Management/Team Leader experience
- Current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or full License
- Minimum 2-4 years Property Management experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- Smart, resilient, reliable and adaptable
- Highly developed emotional intelligence
- Strong team player
- Ability to handle conflict resolution
- High level verbal & written communication
- Extensive knowledge of relevant legislation
- Drivers license
There are only a handful of real estate businesses in Queensland that could offer an opportunity of this calibre. The chance to lead a Property Management business of this scale can not be underestimated.
For a confidential discussion about where your future could take you, contact Andrew Allen, Ray White Gladstone on 0408 799 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org