At Queensland Country, we have a friendly and supportive work environment where we provide high quality preventative dental and general dental services from our practice in Mackay.
As an experienced Dentist in our Mackay practice, you will be responsible for providing quality care in all aspects of general dentistry for our patients. You will have an interest in prevention, risk assessment and the concepts of minimal intervention dentistry and will be provided with a range of benefits from Queensland Country which include:
- Indemnity Insurance, ADA Membership, AHPRA Registration and Radiation Licence costs covered
- Up to $3000 per annum for CPD
- A choice of 4 or 5 weeks annual leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- A day off for your birthday
- Discounts and best possible rates on our products and services
This is a full time salaried position working 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in dentistry from a recognised institution and current registration with AHPRA
- Possession of a current licence to operate intra-oral and extra-oral dental irradiating equipment
- General Dentistry experience (a proven background in a private practice setting is desirable)
- Passion for the provision of high quality, patient focused dentistry with an emphasis on prevention and health promotion
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work well in a small team environment
At Queensland Country, our aim is to help people achieve their financial and personal goals and receive the highest quality health insurance that is simple to understand and very affordable. We are celebrating 50 years in business and continue to shape a phenomenal culture. You will instantly feel the passion, comradery, and optimism from everyone when you walk through our doors and will see just how much fun we have as we work together to grow a stronger business.
For more details and a list of our employee benefits please visit our website www.queenslandcountry.bank/careers or contact Tammy Ruffle on 07 4412 3730. Applicants must thoroughly address how they meet the selection criteria stated above in their covering letter.
Applicants who apply for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment criminal history check and pre-employment credit history check.
*Queensland Country Bank limited ABN 77 087 651 027 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 244 533, Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd ABN 18 085 048 237 registered health insurer.