1300SMILES - Gladston
We are an intimate and homely dental practice offering a warm and stress free environment for both our clinical staff and patients. We have been a long standing staple in the Gladstone community for Dental care and have a substantial patient following. In turn, this is a very busy and accredited practice, which is also within proximity to shopping centers and entertainment hubs with high foot traffic.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that possesses a passion and commitment to patient care. You will be working closely with dentists to assist in the delivery of high-quality dental treatment through various duties including preparation of procedures and sterilisation and infection control. This is a casual position with attractive remuneration whilst also allowing you to enjoy work/life balance.
YOU WILL NEED
- Experience within the dental or health field (preferred)
- Knowledge in sterilisation and infection control
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse patient base
- Greet patients, colleagues and visitors in a professional and considerate manner
- Work cohesively within a proactive team
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package
- Casual employment
- Experience assisting across General, Cosmetic and Prosthodontic treatment
- Working with a team of experienced support staff and practitioners
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH US
Please apply online. If you require further information about this position, please contact Tealia Taprell on 0438348125 or at email@example.com