At Island Sands Dental, we aim to change the way our patients think about dentistry.
Our locally owned and operated clinic has been here in Boyne Island since 2004. In that time, we’ve built a strong connection with our client base—through positive reviews, great results and word-of-mouth.
Island Sands Dental are looking for a Dental Assistant to join our team in Boyne Island.
In this role you will be responsible for a range of day-to-day activities to assist us with patient care and to keep our busy dental practice running smoothly.
Previous dental experience is an advantage but not essential, training will be provided.
The role will involve:
- Setup and prepare the chair and treatment area for dental procedures
- Assist with taking X-rays
- Prepare and process dental instruments
- Sterilisation and disinfection procedures in accordance with the standards and procedures
The typical working pattern will be a full day on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday mornings, with Tuesdays as an RDO (Rostered Day Off).
Initially this will be a casual position, with the opportunity for it to potentially become permanent in the future.
The successful applicant will be:
- Professional with a neat and tidy appearance
- Computer literate and technology savvy
- Aware of the importance of sterilisation and infection control
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Emotionally mature and able to handle challenging operational situations in a calm, rational manner
If you believe you're the right person for the role please hit the "Apply for this job now" button without delay and submit your Resume and Cover Letter today!