Reece is an Australian success story that continues to go from strength to strength. Here you can be part of fun team environment doing work that matters.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Team member discounts on company products
- Paid parental leave
About the role
At Reece, we invest in our people so you'll enjoy ongoing development and grow your skill base. Here you'll have a future you can feel good about.
This role offers a path to advancement within our branch network. Starting as a driver, you'll be supporting essential industries and helping our trade customers get the materials they need to work effectively every day - building relationships as you go.
If you have a passion to learn, you'll be given opportunities to move anywhere in the business.
What can you expect?
- Loading and accurately tracking, submitting and completing delivery runs locally
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Handling over the counter retail trade sales and customer quotes & delivering exceptional customer service
- Picking orders, warehousing and stock control activities
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures.
- Being a supportive team member
Skills and Experience
- No industry experience required
- Customer service experience is essential, along with confidence, initiative & enthusiasm
- Clean full drivers' licence and some general computer skills
- You'll be team player with exceptional safety awareness.
This is your chance to secure a permanent, full-time role that's about more than just deliveries. You'll enjoy a variety of different tasks across the week, so no two days are ever the same. Plus, you can really go places.
If this role feels like the right fit for you, click apply now!