Our client who is a worldwide leader in the commercial manufacturing of heavy diesel mining & earthmoving equipment is looking for an experienced data entry administrator to join their market leading team in Rockhampton!
This role will be based at Rockhampton on a casual employment basis working Monday-Friday on an ongoing basis initially with the view to progress into a permanent position.
About the role:
You will require:
- Monday to Friday Office Hours
- Temporary initially, with view to permanency
- Updating and validating project data
- Working with excel spreadsheets
- Communicating and Coordinate within the company between departments.
- Weekly Pay
- Advanced Microsoft office and Excel experience – Essential
- SAP analytics experience – Preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in a data entry setting – Preferred but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and instructions
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
If you believe you meet the above requirements please APPLY NOW or email your resume through to email@example.com
C&H Recruitment – Providing People for all Situations (candhrecruitment.com.au)