An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Support Sales Representative to join the Komatsu team in Emerald. This sales and support role is responsible for increasing customers spend with Komatsu by being aware of opportunities in the customers’ business and selling the applicable Komatsu Product or Service.
Roster: Monday to Friday
Role Located: Emerald
Komatsu can provide you with:
Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft products
Financial: Komatsu Employee Referral Program offering a bonus of $5,000 if you successfully refer someone for a role, Income Protection options available
Career: recognition and awards, Komatsu is a recognised training organisation (RTO) providing an opportunity to complete recognised Cert III courses
Health: Discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total wellbeing solution provider LifeWorks
Cars, Home & Hardware: Discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Hirepool, and Orix
Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer focused and proactive in identifying opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external parties.
- Resilience in the sales process.
- Pipeline management and analysis.
- Efficiently work within the Microsoft Suite of software.
- Heavy Vehicle and equipment parts market experience desirable.
- Tertiary training highly regarded.
- Proactively identify opportunities within the prescribed customer base by using Komatsu information systems.
- Conduct professional and effective planed face to face meetings with customers.
- Sell appropriate solutions from the full range of Komatsu products and service by being knowledgeable on these and keeping up to date with product knowledge, current promotions across the range.
- Ensure machine population and customer information is valid and continuously improved by consistently updating Aftermarket CRM Insite, and branch focus customers matrix.
- Proactively contribute to parts planning activities in the region and identify areas where stocks may need to be adjusted by updating parts planning tools such as next due templates post customer visits.
- Provide relevant information to other areas of the business by keeping factual and relevant notes on customer visit reports.
- Proactively complete undercarriage inspections, machine condition reports and bucket conversion templates within prescribed customer base.
- Provide all formal communications (letters, quotes, emails) to clients in line with Komatsu systems by using the Company standards and templates applicable.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.