Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of our machines, our talented and dedicated employees are committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions. We are dedicated to supporting our people, rewarding successes and helping individuals grow. We offer a career path with the future in mind, providing training and development opportunities to help us achieve quality standards. We inspire a safe and healthy working environment through our safety and wellness campaigns so that we can all 'See You Tomorrow'.
Come and discover the opportunity to join the team at Hitachi. We are here for the long haul.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Representative to join our team in Emerald.
This position can be based out of either Emerald or Biloela, looking after Large Mining Customer's in the Southern Bowen Basin, you will be the first point of contact for our company and the integral link for supporting globally renowned major accounts and valued customers. Your extensive knowledge of large mining hydraulic excavators and mining dump trucks will enable you to be successful in this customer facing role.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will enjoy being personally connected to promoting Hitachi's service and parts components to deliver Total Customer Satisfaction and ensuring a high degree of service and support is maintained.
Above all else, your personality and charismatic character will be what sets you apart from the rest when dealing with internal and external stakeholders to deliver customer success stories.
About you - if you consider yourself to have the following, then we want to hear from you!
Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within - safety takes priority over everything else
- Trade Qualified - Minimum Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering (or related heavy diesel qualifications) or alternatively Certificate III in Electrotechnology - Systems Electrician.
- Have experience providing holistic technical advice on electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components within the mining equipment space.
- Be committed to meeting deadlines through planning and execution of maintenance, working collaboratively with the customer and Hitachi Service Department to meet and exceed expectations.
- Have customer management experience with the ability to develop strong business relationships within a similar environment.
- Display resilience and professionalism in motivating site teams to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Have a proactive response to problem resolution and delivering on customer expectations.
Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right. We are offering:
- A rewarding salary package + the opportunity to earn company biannual bonuses
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Housing Allowance on offer to assist with cost of living locally
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Career progression opportunities based on merit
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM that genuinely values its employees and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.