Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with quality equipment and after sales support.
HCA's Emerald branch has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join its team in the position of a Customer Support Representative. This role will have you selling market leading products across the quality Hitachi range through a mix of business development and account management.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the meaningful link between customers and the company to ensure Hitachi's high level of service delivery is maintained at all times.
- Promoting and generating parts sales streams with the intention of increasing sales
- Undertake customer machine inspections with a high attention to detail
- Identifying and developing presentations when negotiating with new prospects
- Efficiently liaise with current and potential customer base with accurate reporting of activity, sales, opportunities and market activity
- Personable and Professional presentation with strong communication skills - both written and verbal
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated sales experience - previous employment in the construction or earthmoving industry is ideal
- Genuine desire to deliver Hitachi's Promise of Total Customer Satisfaction as you develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- A motivated and ambitious commitment to meet and exceed sales targets and earn lucrative $$$
- Strategic and Analytical capability to assess value, including the use of CRM
- Confident, courteous and professional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously and a current driver's license
What's In It for you?
- A Rewarding $$$ Package + Super + Lucrative Commission Structure + Fully Maintained Company Car!
- Valuable employee benefits including your own laptop and mobile + staff discounts on a range of products & services exclusive to you!
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Continuous training and upskilling with access to the latest technologies
At Hitachi, we value our people and work towards providing guidance on your career path towards a rewarding and successful experience. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who recruits based on merit and capabilities. We encourage and support a diverse talent pool of skill, ethnicity and gender, to create a wide culture of shared values and enriched experiences in our business.