At Telstra, our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. It's a future that won't happen on its own, it has to be delivered. And, this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in helping our customers connect: faster, better and smarter.
About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Service & Sales professional, who thrives working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment? If yes, then this role is for you!
Some of the specifics
- Telstra Store Mt Pleasant - Shop 13 Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre 54A Phillips Street North Mackay Australia QLD 4740
- Part time position available
- Must be available Monday to Sunday
- Provide quality customer service to all customers
- Maximise sales by providing latest product and service information to our customers.
- Achieve sales and performance targets
- Ensure store presentation is in line with retail shop standards
Skills and experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Proven record of delivering great customer experiences
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment is highly advantageous!
- Variety of flexible working arrangements available including casual, part time or full-time positions dependent on your needs
- Fantastic career growth prospects
- Ongoing Product Training & Development
- In Store Mentor and Support
- Highly rewarding sales environment
- Corporate discounts and benefits
- 30% Off Telstra Products & Services
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application, detailing which location you would like to apply for. Within 3 hours you will receive a Video Interview and Assessment email from our partner, HireVue.
We must receive your completed Hirevue assessment before we can progress your application to the next stage, so please complete this as soon as possible.
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.