- Fulltime Opportunity
- Great Team Environment
PFD Food Services began life in 1943 amid the noise and chaos of the Melbourne Fish Markets. Expanding rapidly to meet the demand of an ever growing customer base, we are Australia’s largest family operated Foodservice company with over 800 company owned trucks and customer service focused drivers making daily deliveries.
With an extensive range of fresh meat and seafood, together with frozen products, drygoods, paper products and cleaning solutions for the Foodservice Industry, PFD has proven their unwavering commitment to their customers and are considered a source of innovation, a provider of insight, a solver of problems. In 2021 PFD formed a partnership with another proud Australian company, Woolworths Group.
Bring your exceptional customer service, up-selling and communication skills to the fore! Integral to this role is effectively liaising with customers and processing customer orders with ample opportunity to demonstrate your great PC skills, friendly phone manner and terrific organisational capabilities.
- Create and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Process customer orders and/or enquires
- Process and print relevant picking slips, invoices and customer pick up requirements
- Advise relevant staff/departments of any specific customer requirements
- Follow up on all issues relating to customers, credits, operations/transport and replenishment
- Ensure that all customer details are updated when necessary
- Perform administrative and general office tasks as required
- Outbound calls, upselling expertise
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous call centre experience preferably in the Food Service industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be multi-skilled in various roles within the office
- Great computer skills (including Word, Excel)
- Capable of working under pressure in an exciting team environment
- Show initiative and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance and banking). Should you be eligible, the company may also offer nationally recognised Certificate III training.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below.
As part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV's from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV's sent directly to Line Managers.
PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer