Join a global retail company that's shaping a brighter future for all.
At bp Retail, we are reimagining energy for people and our planet. We're crafting a retail experience like no other, serving over 60 million customers every year across Australia.
As a Customer Service Representative, you build the energy and excitement in our bp-owned store. You help us learn from each customer interaction, so that we can evolve our products and services. Nothing gives you a greater thrill than making customers' lives easier and brighter, every day.
When you join the team, you’ll bring:
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, building lasting connections with customers
- Energy and motivation to keep pace within an active and busy environment
- Ability to prioritise without sacrificing the customer experience
- Vibrant personality with confidence to convert in-store promotions
- Safety first approach with a level-head in emergency situations
- Flexibility with your schedule, working a variety of hours across a 24-hour operation.
Most of our stores are open 24 hours so our customers can stock up on essential groceries, grab a hot snack or take a moment to unwind. You’ll be working a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
Life at bp!
We're proud of our culture, where every person can do meaningful work and be recognised for their efforts. From day one, you can power your growth and development with training, resources, and support from likeminded difference-makers.
Why you'll enjoy working here
- Generous, above industry hourly rate
- Job stability with an essential service
- 10% discount on in-store items
- Supportive health and wellbeing benefits
- Free on-site parking.
Ready to discover even more benefits? Apply now!
bp Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and believe that the unique contributions of all employees drive our success. bp Australia encourages women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.